[dipl_text_animator admin_label=”Thank You DP Text Animator” animation_layout=”wave” animation_time=”1500ms” animation_hold=”1500ms” animated_text=”THANK YOU!” _builder_version=”4.7.4″ global_text_settings_text_align=”center” main_text_font=”|700|||||||” main_text_text_color=”#2a699f” main_text_font_size=”40px” vertical_offset_tablet=”0″ horizontal_offset_tablet=”0″ main_text_font_size_last_edited=”on|desktop” z_index_tablet=”0″ global_text_settings_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” global_text_settings_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” global_text_settings_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” pre_and_post_text_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” pre_and_post_text_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” pre_and_post_text_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” main_text_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” main_text_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” main_text_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” box_shadow_horizontal_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_vertical_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_blur_tablet=”40px” box_shadow_spread_tablet=”0px” /]
You should’ve received a receipt after you payment for your pass….
If you have any questions please contact us at…..
Riverview ATV Park Rules
- Daily park hours are 8:00 A.M. until DUSK.
- A $5 daily pass or a $30 season pass is required for any ATV/UTV/OHM used on the trails. A pay box
- and information KIOSK is located next to the Rest Area Shelter in the main parking lot.
- Helmets meeting the minimum DOT standards are required in all areas of the park.
- Riverview ATV Park is a zero-tolerance facility. No person shall operate any ATV, UTV, or OHM under the influence of alcohol.
- Bay Lake ATV Club Members must have window decal visible when using trails.
- Parking lot speed limit is 10 MPH.
- All signs that direct vehicle traffic and/or establish rules for the park, must be obeyed.
- Riders must always ride only on the marked trails and ride safely and responsibly.
- Riding outside designated areas may result in expulsion from the park and violators are subject to prosecution for property damage.
- Absolutely no motorized vehicles are allowed on single track mountain bike trails.
- ATVs, UTVs and OHMs must meet Federal noise and air pollution standards.
- No off-road motorcycle or ATV may operate on premise over 96 dB measured using SAE International (SAE) J1287 Measurement of Exhaust Sound Levels of Stationary Motorcycles.
- ATVs, UTVs and OHMs must have a functioning USFS approved spark arrestor.
- All ATV and UTV operators must meet state requirements regarding age and safety certification (s23.33(5)).
- All OHM operators under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any personal injury or property damage must be reported immediately to trail patrol, Bay Lake ATV Club, and Kewaunee County.
- The park closes one week before the traditional Wisconsin deer hunting season and re-opens the following year on May 1st. The park may remain closed after May 1st, depending on trail conditions or if deemed necessary by the Promotions and Recreation Director.
- All Wisconsin All-Terrain Vehicle Laws apply to ATV / UTV/OHM use at the park.