Thank you for your interest in supporting the Kewaunee ATV Park through membership in the Bay Lake ATV Club.
The club works closely with the Kewaunee Co. Parks Department. The Kewaunee ATV Park relies solely on volunteers for park maintenance. We need and welcome more active participation. Club membership allows you to have a voice in protecting your sport. Club funds are generated through DNR ATV registration, DNR work hour reimbursement, donations, and membership dues. Club membership numbers matter! When legislation or laws are contemplated, ATV clubs are an initial contact. Pitching-in with park maintenance, participation in meetings, maintaining club records, recruiting new members, having a voice regarding the park is maintained and operated, and helping new riders learn are examples of the opportunities that club membership offers. We welcome your support at a level which works for you.
The Park needs your help in promoting safe, responsible riding.
Bay Lake ATV Club wishes everyone a safe and fun summer, and we hope to see your dirty faces on the trails!
Annual Club Membership Benefits
- Single membership includes a season pass
- Family membership includes five (5) season passes
- Future annual membership fee waiver via volunteer work hours
- 10 hours for a single membership
- 20 hours for a family membership
- 6:00 PM on the THIRD Monday of the month
- Typically held in the Kewaunee County Highway Department conference room
- All members are welcome
Worker Appreciation Banquet
- See the events page
- Typical month is January
- Specific date and location to be determined
- An annual (Jan) meeting for election for one three-year board member
- Nominations for any position may be entered at any meeting including the January election meeting
- President – Justin Temme (920-737-3462)
- Secretary – Toby Froelich
- Treasurer – Kelly Froelich
- Vice President – Carl Gray
- Tim Froelich (exp 1/2024)
- James Oates (exp 1/2025)
- Perry Pavlet (exp 2026)